Ideal where space is at a premium
Our Proline range is designed to maximise available site space by giving you the flexibility and choice of door positioning, coldroom height and dimension. This option gives you all the benefits you would expect from a tailor-made coldstore.
Proline Coldstore features include:
- LED lights for maximum light output and low energy running costs
- Strip curtains for energy efficiency
- Sliding doors requiring less space to access the coldstore: Ideal for sites with narrow corridors and/or trolley traffic. Widths available from 600mm to 3000mm in 100mm increments
- Appropriate Condensing unit selections based on coldroom size and usage
- High quality evaporator units suited to site requirements
- Semi-rebate door offering excellent thermal properties
This range is available in a selection of sizes to suit every customer requirement.
- 1975 x 900mm (standard)
- 1975 x 800mm (option)
- 1975 x 680mm (option)
- 1975 x 600mm (option)
Our door comes complete with Fermod lockable handle, giving you total peace of mind.
- Low voltage door frame heaters recommended with all rooms of temperatures below -2°C or high humidity to prevent condensation
- Door kick plates for further protection
- Wiper gasket for recessed/ramp options to complete a tight seal and maintain coldstore temperature
- Door viewing panel so you can see into the coldroom without opening the door (above 0°C only)
- Available on prep room, positive temperatures only.
For easy access from one room to another. Sizes on application.
To personal your coldstore, and create the ideal storage solution for your business we have a range of options available to add on:
- Bumper bars: Give added protection from trolley traffic
- Ceiling support: Engineered to suit individual building and coldroom designs
- Pressure relief valves: Recommended on all coldstores below 0°C as it relieves pressure on the roof and wall panels
- Double glazed windows: For easy stock checking without the need to open the door
- Infill panels: To eliminate gaps from the coldroom to the wall or ceiling, creating a clean, easy to maintain and safe finish
- Wall or ceiling mounted integral refrigeration system
- R290 Hydrocarbon options available
- Choice of four different design temperature options
- Programmable control panel
- HFC free refrigerant
- Tough, hygienic construction
Infinitely adaptable, utterly food safe
To ensure your enquiry is dealt with efficiently our experienced sales team can advise you on all aspects of your coldstore enquiry and provide you with a fast, accurate quotation. Our design team will then work with you to so we provide you with a site optimised, cost effective solution which suits your specific application.
- Allows you to choose the ideal room size and layout
- Made to measure normally within 15-20 working days
- Free site survey and project management included
- Available in either stainless steel or white laminate finish
- Weatherproof roof for external coldrooms
- Specific applications for made to measure options include:
- Large coldstores with forklift access
- Mortuary chillers
- 12-month warranty as standard
All of our bespoke coldstores are manufactured to the highest quality standards and comply with the very latest foodservice legislation.